Things You Never Realized Everyone Else Does Too (Podcast)
Great list from our friends at Buzzfeed.
The things EVERYONE else does too... yuuup. We are so guilty.
SEE THE FULL LIST HERE
1. On a road trip, you start to think of the other cars as your travel companions, and feel a tinge of sadness when you exit the highway.
2. When you take a shower, you make a bucket with your arms to catch as much water as you can and splash it all onto the shower floor.
3. Long phone call = pacing around the entire house.
4. You procrastinate when getting into the shower, but hate getting out once you’re in.
5. You spell out Wednesday like Wed-nes-day in your head when you’re writing it. Also Feb-ru-ary.
6. You get lost in thought while reading, but don’t notice until you’re three pages past where you stopped paying attention.
7. When you’re in a store where you’re not planning on buying anything, you start to get paranoid that security thinks you’re a shoplifter.
8. You rehearse arguments in your head, just in case it should ever come up.
9. You set your alarm earlier than you need to so you can hit the snooze button several times.
10. You listen to a song on repeat just to memorize the tricky sections in case it comes on around friends.
11. You sometimes stop the microwave with just one second left so you can pretend you’re diffusing a time bomb.
12. You smile at dogs when they walk past without acknowledging their owners.
13. You start reading interesting things on the internet and just stop a third of the way through because you lose patience.
14. You OFTEN feel phantom phone vibrations in your pocket even when your phone didn’t vibrate.
15. You get nervous about making small talk with hairdressers.
16. You wipe your cell phone screen to make all the smudge marks go in the same direction.
17. You put your music on shuffle, but then skip songs until you find the one you want anyway.
18. You feel guilty that you’re not helping when a repair guy is fixing something in your house.
19. You immediately forget someone’s name right after they’ve introduced themselves.