Join us for the 2021 97.3 WMEE Pretty In Pink! We will be having a silent auction with artwork focused around Hope displayed at Country Heritage throughout the month of October that people can bid on from October 1st through October 29th.
Renee & Dan will be at Country Heritage on October 1st to kick off Pretty In Pink. Cancer Services of Northeast Indiana will be on-site with information and a Hope In a Handbag. This year our goal is to raise enough money to buy 97 Hope in a Handbags! Country Heritage will be donating $1 for every Wine Slushies sold during the entire month of October to Cancer Services of Northeast Indiana.
Colin & Renee will be on-site again on Friday, October 29th to wrap up Pretty In Pink and the silent auction.
What's Inside The Handbag?
- A neck pillow that can be used for transportation from the hospital for protection from the seat belt and surgery site.
- A men’s cotton t-shirt to wear after surgery (large arm holes makes them easy to put on, they help hold bandages in place, they are very long and reach down to the hips, they provide a way to secure surgical drains, they are soft and feel good against the skin and easy to part with once they are healed from the surgery)
- Mentos, Kleenex and Chapstick
- An abdominal pad for wound care
- Cancer Services’ water bottle and brochure
Silent Auction Items
by Sandra Bonner-Robinson
by Addison Bates
by Patty Hunter
by John Leavell
by Elizabeth Klee
Marc Jacobs Purse Bundle
To Get Back to the Links
by Anthony Johnston
by Susan Voigt
Blooms of Hope
by Brooke Burchett
by Susan Voigt
by John C. Kelty
October Pretty in Pink Slushie
Strawberry Sangria Slushie
Just $8 and includes commemorative Country Heritage take-home color-changing plastic cup!
(and $1 gets donated to Cancer Services!)